Disciples' Desire Acrostic
- One slain by a Prophet after thinking his life was to be spared.
- A sorcerer whom an Apostle caused to be stricken with blindness.
- A Prophet who received a vision concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
- A servant of the King of Israel who slew the Priests of the Lord.
- A Prophet who never tasted death.
- A creeping animal which incurred the anger of a Prophet.
- An Old Testament archer who was cast out by his father but blessed by God.
- One whom an Apostle spoke of as "Mine own son after the common faith."
- A Prophet through whom the Lord spoke to the people, saying, "Consider your ways."
- One who was slain for unrighteously handling the ark of God.
- One who was chosen instead of his father to build the Temple.
Initial letters of answers form a sentence which two disciples spoke to the Lord after His resurrection.
Share by E-Mail
- "On April 28th, I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior. I would like to receive..."
- "It is much appreciated for all of the studies that you all share throughout the..."
- "Thank you so much for all of the assorted poems and tracts that you sent to me!..."