Disciples' Desire Acrostic
- One slain by a Prophet after thinking his life was to be spared.
- A sorcerer whom an Apostle caused to be stricken with blindness.
- A Prophet who received a vision concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
- A servant of the King of Israel who slew the Priests of the Lord.
- A Prophet who never tasted death.
- A creeping animal which incurred the anger of a Prophet.
- An Old Testament archer who was cast out by his father but blessed by God.
- One whom an Apostle spoke of as "Mine own son after the common faith."
- A Prophet through whom the Lord spoke to the people, saying, "Consider your ways."
- One who was slain for unrighteously handling the ark of God.
- One who was chosen instead of his father to build the Temple.
Initial letters of answers form a sentence which two disciples spoke to the Lord after His resurrection.
Share by E-Mail
- "I am an inmate that has totally surrendered my will and life to God. I will..."
- "Thank you for your faithful gifts to our ministry. We never expected to receive so..."
- "The reason for my letter is to send my new address and to ask for literature in..."