Disciples' Desire Acrostic
- One slain by a Prophet after thinking his life was to be spared.
- A sorcerer whom an Apostle caused to be stricken with blindness.
- A Prophet who received a vision concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
- A servant of the King of Israel who slew the Priests of the Lord.
- A Prophet who never tasted death.
- A creeping animal which incurred the anger of a Prophet.
- An Old Testament archer who was cast out by his father but blessed by God.
- One whom an Apostle spoke of as "Mine own son after the common faith."
- A Prophet through whom the Lord spoke to the people, saying, "Consider your ways."
- One who was slain for unrighteously handling the ark of God.
- One who was chosen instead of his father to build the Temple.
Initial letters of answers form a sentence which two disciples spoke to the Lord after His resurrection.
Share by E-Mail
- "In my first few months in county jail, I finally came to the Lord. It has been the..."
- "Many thanks for the tracts you sent for our prison ministry and the Moments For..."
- "Thank you for the love and support that you continue to extend to prisoners, like me."